Oregon Ridge Nature Center Website Image Preparation Specifications
Submit photographs as JPEG files, supplied on a CD-R disk. Do not email your JPEG files to ORNC. Enclose a completed and signed photo release and permission form with your CD-R disk. Each submitted image file must be listed on the form. Print out and complete as many copies of the form as needed, so that each image submitted by you is listed on and covered by a form. ORNC cannot use image(s) for which we do not receive a completed and signed photo release and permission form.
Follow these standard image preparation specifications to prepare your photographs for use on the ORNC website. Images submitted in improper formats cannot be considered for use. No exceptions will be granted.
- Color space or "Mode": RGB Color
- Image size: 400 pixels wide x 300 pixels tall
- Image resolution: 72 pixels per inch
- No borders. No onscreen text.
- File format: JPEG
- Quality: Medium
- Supply your photographs as JPEG files on a CD-R disk. Do not email your JPEG files to ORNC.
- Questions? Contact the ORNC website committee.